Comfortable Dentures from
Fort Collins Dentures will
Make you Smile!
Dr. John Wheeler at Fort Collins Dentures will take the time to get it done right. You don't need to suffer with painful, loose or unattractive dentures any longer. The first step towards finding a solution is to identify the reason for your problem. That is where his years of experience are so helpful.
Most denture problems result in one or more of these symptoms:
-Loose fit and sore spots
-You can't chew your food well enough
-They keep breaking
The fact that these are common problems probably doesn't make you feel any better. Misery with company is still misery.
The good news is that modern techniques used at Fort Collins Dentures can provide you with teeth replacements that are:
I have been helping patients that are missing teeth for more than half of my life - I graduated from the University of Colorado School of Dentistry in 1983 when I was 27 so you do the math - and I have been lucky enough to learn from two of the leaders in removable dental prosthetics. The Dr. John Shepard trademarked ComfortSoft Denture System and the Dr. Jack Turbyfill technique for his Custom Esthetic Denture can be combined for the ultimate denture.
If you are looking for answers, take a look around this site. Then give us a call. When you mention you found us on this website, your initial denture consultation is free. I will even throw in a panoramic x-ray that will screen for abnormalities in your jaws and see if you are a candidate for dental implants.
I am confident you will be rewarded for your time.
John Wheeler, DDS
Fort Collins, CO
- Contact Us
- Contact Us
- Denture Care:Evidence-based Guidelines for the Care and Maintenance of Dentures.
- You have a lot of time and money in your dentures. You depend on them every day. Proper denture care and maintenance will ensure that your dentures do not look old too soon.
- Cleaning Dentures
- Proper methods for cleaning dentures makes them look and feel great! Using the wrong techniques can cause permanent damage.
- New Denture Tips: Information for New Denture Wearers
- If you have new dentures everything feels different in you mouth. Here are some new denture tips to know if what you are experiencing is normal or you need an adjustment from your dentist.
- Our Technique
- John Wheeler DDS offers maximum comfort and functional dentures using our technique learned from Dr. John Shepard DDS and Dr. Jack Turbyfil.
- Immediate Dentures
- Immediate Dentures are the original "teeth in a day". Your friends will never see you without your smile.
- The Denture Fabrication Process
- There is an art to the denture fabrication process. When your customized dentures are finished you will be amazed how natural they appear in your mouth.